Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two weeks and counting...

Well we have officially hit the two week mark. Trying to get everything situated before I leave is proving to be very stressful... How do you possibly go about packing one suitcase for the next four months of your life?! My plan- pack what I think I need then take half of that. We'll see how that works. Still waiting on my VISA so hopefully I am allowed to leave the country :) It is so surreal that our adventure is coming up so quickly! I have so many mixed emotions it's crazy. I know that when I get there it will be amazing though. I can't wait to explore with Angelina and Danielle (the two girls from St. Norbert going with me). Thank you to all who have read the few blogs I have posted so far, I know once I am there I will have far more interesting things to write about!

No comments: