Saturday, September 25, 2010

Croc Hunt

Day four was quite an interesting day, Sebastian had his heart set on seeing crocodiles in the wild so we decided to take a crocodile tour! It was interesting to say the least. We set out with captain Yan in search of some real life crocs. Since it is still pretty "cold" here he wasn't sure we would see any but we really lucked out and saw five! Not to mention some beautiful scenery. It was so neat because we saw a male approaching a female to lets just say...go on a date...and she wanted nothing to do with it. Even the guide was amazed and said he has only seen something like this once and that most tourists don't even get to see the crocs move they just lay out in the sun. Unfortunately I was so excited my camera work was less than perfect and I missed the actual pursuit (you'll have to trust me when I say it was amazing) but I did manage to get some other action!

No comments: