Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My roommate Michael being a goof and his girlfriend Ashleigh (they got me perfume and my favorite cookies!)
Twenty One!!! I feel so lucky to have gotten to spend my 21st birthday in Australia! While I did miss my friends and family back home, Angelina went crazy and made sure I had an amazing birthday weekend. I woke up to breakfast in bed with beautiful flowers from her and Art. She bought a ton of decorations and we decorated my room for people to come over and celebrate! Then she made my favorite dinner (tacos) and people came over to my room for a party! You'd think since it was a 21st birthday party that it would be crazy but let me assure you this was the most legal and sober party ever! Ever single person except Angelina and I had decided to run a 10k the next morning so no one was drinking! We made it fun though by playing card games etc. Angelina gave me a huge birthday card everyone had signed as well as an awesome picture frame. The next day we went out to dinner at a mexican restaurant. I got a big bowl of guacamole for my meal and we all enjoyed sangria. It was delicious and then the waitress brought out chocolate moose with a sparkler on top! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I came home to a birthday card and cake outside my door from my roommates. We watched Jaws and I opened up some more amazing gifts and cards. Overall it was a fantastic birthday :) Now the pressure is on to make Angelina's amazing (hers is on Nov 23rd).

No comments: