Our second night in Queenstown we went out to dinner at a burger shack called "Fergburger". I am not kidding when I say this was the best burger I have ever eaten and I love burgers! Since it is open all day and late into the night, the tiny burger shack serves thousands of people a day and is one of the town's main bragging points. Later we went to a bar called minus five. It is a bar that except for the ceilings and floors is made completely of ice and is kept at a chilly five degrees below zero. The bar is fairly small but due to the chilly temperatures and the affect alcohol has served in such conditions, the longest you are allowed to stay in there is half an hour. Signature drinks are served in glasses made completely of ice and when you are done you can smash them. We were given winter jackets, boots, and mittens to keep warm. There were ice sculptures, drink luges, and even furniture all made of ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment