Yesterday I had my first "surf lesson" which essentially was Danielle attempting to teach me what she learned at surf camp. We were using her roommate's surf board which to say the least was not meant for beginners so I wasn't able to stand up but I did ride a few in on my stomach :) my roommate Michael has a longer and bigger board and he said he could teach me! I made it out alive with only a few sore ribs. I put up a picture of a HUGE wild kangaroo that was outside my apartment, it was the biggest one I've seen yet. There is also a picture of a beautiful pink sunset we had, it was kind of funny I ran inside to get my camera and when I went out onto my balcony there were about eight other people all taking pictures of it. It came and went within ten minutes so I'm glad I got to capture it. When we went to the beach we saw a convenience store which sold American drinks! A big deal when you haven't had "real soda" for a month, I bought a root beer and it was worth every penny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment